[cisco-voip] Non-digit destinations in SIP trunks

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:33:25 EDT 2009

I guess because "say for the purpose of this discussion that this system
at the remote end of the trunk cannot be modified," not to mention the
fact that CUCM costs a zillion dollars and should be able to do this
simple thing that all the free softwares can do...

Putting my money-buys-stability-AND-features idealism away,
Bill