[cisco-voip] Datasource name blank in UCCX Editor

Teixeira, Mike mwteixeira at bendbroadband.net
Thu Sep 24 11:29:35 EDT 2009

All,

Well it seems that it both problems were from me not hitting refresh database schema on the db read step. Once I hit that and waited for a  long time, my oracle server has hundreds of tables and views, the datasource name drop down box populated. The driver not capable error has also stopped; however, since the problem was intermittent I'll give it a while to make sure.

Mike