[cisco-voip] UCCX eMail Agent

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:53:58 EDT 2009

All,

I've been setting up email agent in 7.0 SR3 however, I've hit a roadblock. I
cannot seem to find any valuable information regarding the setup of agents
to use email. I have created the virtual smtp and imap servers on our
exchange 2003 box, I have configured the settings in the web based admin
config page (since, oddly you cannot with the application?). Assigned an
email address (distribution group) to the CSQ. Log in as the agent, click
Email Ready, the java applet goes and on the screen remains "Please select
an E-Mail".

I cannot for the life of me find any good documentation on this, or what I
am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.