[cisco-voip] "iPod" audio to multicast and then back to standard audio devices?

Craig Staffin craig at staffin.org
Fri Sep 25 10:21:46 EDT 2009

TOA makes devices similar.

They are able to take in audio and turn it into RTP and then multicast it
out.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache%3AVlBSXziL9_sJ%3Awww.toaelectronics.com%2Fspec_sheets%2Fnx-100_spec.pdf+audio+input+to+multicast+adaptor&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AFQjCNEzyXOB1k-GsplbDnI79xMINjzoxQ&pli=1

Not PoE though.

Craig