[cisco-voip] Unity 5.0 PhoneView w/ Voicemailbox masks?

Hughes, Scott GRE/MG SHughes at GREnergy.com
Fri Sep 25 16:33:35 EDT 2009

We run CUCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0. Our DN's are 4 digits, but our voicemail extensions are 10 digits to deal with a couple overlap situations. We set a Voice Mail Box Mask inside CUCM to prepend 6 digits for the voicemail profile.

Does this break Unity PhoneView? I get the following in AvCsMgr when I try to Find Old Messages. The Unity voice prompt says "The System cannot display messages on your phone, contact your administrator"

In the CsAvMgr log, I get the following:
Funcs_PhoneApps!BindToCallingIpPhone - BIND FAILED: not found Enable MsgMonitor to this phone will be disabled for this call.

All application user accounts seem setup correctly, I can see a list of extensions and have verified CTI control of my phone from within UTIM.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Scott

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: The information contained in this message from
Great River Energy and any attachments are confidential and intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you have received this message in
error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing or using the
information. Please contact the sender immediately by return email and
delete the original message.