[cisco-voip] hunt list and voicemail

voice noob ciscovoicenoob at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:11:05 EDT 2009

I have hunt group configured to go to other hunt groups which is all working
fine. After no answer I want it to go to Voicemail. So I configured the hunt
pilot forward busy a CTI Port which is Configured to send calls to
Voicemail. Problem is when I call the first Hunt group it goes to the second
Hunt group when its should go to Voicemail I get a fast busy.
1st Hunt

2nd Hunt

Hunt Pilot of 2nd Hunt configured as Forward to Voicemail

If I configure the CTI on the first Hunt group it does not fall over to the
second hunt group. How can I get this to work right.

Thanks in advance !!