[cisco-voip] anyone upgraded to Cm 6.1.4a?

Stu Packett spackett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:57:45 EDT 2009

I upgraded from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4 SU1 last weekend and have not had any
technical problems with it.  I too upgraded to avoid DST issues.  The only
calls we got were from color phone users noticing that the gray bar on their
name was gone and some that felt the phone display looked "funny" during a
call.  It's all a cosmetic adjustment for your color phone users.