[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 unable to record greetings

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:24:48 EDT 2009

Hello all.

I have cisco unity connection 7.  I am trying to record custom greetings on
it for my call handlers.  When I hit the play/record button under voice name
I get the following message "initMMApplet: InitMMAppletInstance Failed to
get instance".  I then proceed to record my new greeting message and save
it.  The problem is it never saves and the new greeting never plays it still
keeps the old one.

My version of java is build 1.6.0_15-b03 I suspect it might be not working
because if the java version maybe?  If so does anyone know what version to
use or any clue why it's not saving my greetings.

Dane