[cisco-voip] UCCX move to different cluster or rebuild

Steve Sarrick ssarrick at drsllc.net
Thu Apr 1 12:56:16 EDT 2010

Yeah, didn't want to get into the CM merge so I was a bit generic there,
I will BAT that into one cluster to collapse it.  And yes, I've been
through the excitement of UCCX re-ip, that can be great Friday night
fun.  Everything is referenced by IP, not hostname.  Going from version
5 to 7 when I upgrade but I can upgrade before or after the migration -
whichever would give me a better chance.  Both CM's are same version.