[cisco-voip] Compatibility Matrix Question

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Wed Apr 7 17:48:53 EDT 2010

Just found another compatibility matrix that says the VIC2-4FXO in combination with the NM-HD-2V is NOT supported on the Cisco 3640.  Here is the URL for that one.  Curiouser and curiouser...

http://www.cisco-secure.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps274/products_tech_note09186a00800b53c7.shtml

--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services