[cisco-voip] Query TcdSrv.ClientsOnline Programmatically

Patrick Humpal phumpal at execinc.com
Thu Apr 8 11:49:41 EDT 2010

Wes,

I ended up writing a small VB script that polls every 60 seconds and
sends alerts to HR when the ClientsOnline falls below 1.  Another
helpful utility is Solar Winds WMI Monitor (which is free).  I
configured it for:

Win32_PerfRawData_CiscoTcdSrv_CiscoCallManagerAttendantConsole.ClientsOn
line

Win32_PerfRawData_CiscoTcdSrv_CiscoCallManagerAttendantConsole.ClientsRe
gistered

HR can now see in real time the count of online AC users and the # of AC
instances registered with CM.  Still working on the log parser for
client side logs, but this is a decent hack for now.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Pat