[cisco-voip] Design guide for sip trunk over xdsl

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Fri Apr 9 08:32:25 EDT 2010

Obviously it is not an ideal situation. But for small offices (less than 10 users), you can usually get by with this if you are able to get multi-meg internet service. If you run into voice quality issues you are pretty much toast. But if it save 1000 a month, it may just be worth it.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225