[cisco-voip] VG224/VG248 with PLAR/CUCM behaviour after far end hangs up.

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 9 16:39:56 EDT 2010

That's great info Wes. Thanks. Especially for the reminder of the EOL. I missed that.

I'll have to try and TMP those while I can. ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)