[cisco-voip] Unity Conn Voicemail only after hours

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 08:15:41 EDT 2010

Hi Neal,

I'm assuming a recent version of CallManager?
Look up time of day routing in the help.
This is very easy to achieve.
Applying time schedules to partitions basically makes them visible or active
during the schedule hours, and invisible or inactive outside.
Essentially you would have 2 x partitions - one with a business hours
schedule, and 1 with an after hours schedule.
Your main DN would be in the business hours partition.
Put a translation pattern that points to the voicemail pilot in the after
hours partition.
On Unity connection, create a mailbox or callhandler for that DN.

Cheers,

Tim

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Haas, Neal <nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us> wrote:

> I have a customer that during business hours wants the main line to just
> ring, and it must ring until someone picks the phone up. But at 5 PM, wants
> the phone to go voicemail. Is this possible?
>

> Thanks

Cheers,

Tim