[cisco-voip] Caller ID from FXO

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:47:26 EDT 2010

I have a 2801 router with a dual port FXO card.  In the first port is the
telephone # for the building.   If this line is in use and someone calls the
#, it rolls to a second phone #, a DID on our ISDN line.  The router is in
MGCP mode.

When someone calls in, if they get that first # and the FXO port, we never
get their caller ID.
If they should roll to the 2nd line (the DID) we always get the caller ID.
Since this is not an overly busy building, most times they get the POTS line
in the FXO card and no Caller ID.

Anyway I can fix this?  Here's the config of the FXO port:

voice-port 0/0/0
 echo-cancel coverage 48
 timing hookflash-out 500
 connection plar 2000