[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Tim Foo kinusca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 03:09:39 EDT 2010

Hi

You are correct it is known as DISA in PBX world.

We have MGCP gateway. We are having other group companies which are
connected to TIE lines and are accessible using some specific access code.

So the user wants to be able to be able to call-in and then get a second
dial tone nad be able to call any other group companies which are connected
to a trunk.

Can you please send me the pointers to the configuration.

Thnak you for your Help...