[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone inventory tool - New version announced - Testers needed

Frank Arrasmith frank.arrasmith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:39:38 EDT 2010

HI Vince,
   This is the first time i've seen this.  it looks pretty cool, but I'm not
sure about one thing.  On the Readme file it says you can pull the list of
your IP's by running " show ephone | tftp ... " . Where are you executing
this from?  the Call Manager CLI? if so, do you SCP it off of the box or
does it create that list in the TFTP directory where you can download?  I
havent got the chance to try it yet, but looking forward to it.  Thanks