[cisco-voip] 7925G Config?

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:08:08 EDT 2010

Have you looked at the Bulk Deployment Utility with 1.3(4) firmware?  I
haven't tried it yet, but hope to give it a whirl tomorrow.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7925g/firmware/1_3_4/english/release/notes/792x_134.html#wp240131

1.3(4) also adds interband roaming and full CCKM for WPA2/AES.

Brian