[cisco-voip] 7925G . Bulk Deployment Utility for Cisco 7921 and 7925- Version 1.0 is less than a month old

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue Apr 13 23:02:36 EDT 2010

I found what Brian was referencing, seems a dedicated Access Point you can provision a bunch of APs like in a staging environment. Bulk Deployment Utility for Cisco 7921 and 7925- Version 1.0 is less than a month old (792xBD-1.0.exe)

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074239/14006/792xBD.1-0-Readme.pdf