[cisco-voip] Sync password change to CUPC

Maciej Karpinski maciej.karpinski at consign.se
Wed Apr 14 14:17:08 EDT 2010

Hi

Yes it is so the next time a user logs in he must use the new password but
the problem is that every user must change "voice messaging" and
"conferrencing server" passwords in their client manually in the
preferences menu.
If they check under help > server health they can see that they are not
connected to conferrencing server and voicemail server but they don't get
any message that the passwords are wrong, they just don't receive any
notifications about voicemails in CUPC and can not start anu conferrences
from the client.

So what we would want to have is something that triggers when the user
changes his AD password and populates the password for voicemail and
conferrencing in the CUPC.

/Maciej