[cisco-voip] suspected hardware failure

Miller, Brinis bmiller at chesco.org
Wed Apr 14 14:52:40 EDT 2010

At the time this was happening it had all the symptoms.
The CallManager with the IPCC coresident, which is also the TFTP server stalled, while the server with all the errors went slowly down.
I rebooted the TFTP CallManager with the IPCC and all its functionality came back.
Meanwhile the error server continued its downward spiral.
I do not want to relive that day again.
I have placed a TAC ticket maybe they can shed light on this.