[cisco-voip] SUB: Regd Unity 7.0 installation

venkata sashank reachsashank at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:11:15 EDT 2010

Hi,

This is my first installation of unity. Customer require voice messaging
alone. So i started installing and everything went smooth untill i stucked
up with exchang. Customer has got Exchange 2008 and in the doc i see that
only exchange 2003 integration method is there. Should i use the exchange
2003 deployment options  or else should i go any other software that needed
to be downloaded. Kindly help me out in this