[cisco-voip] IP Phone Firmware

Frank Arrasmith frank.arrasmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:39:51 EDT 2010

I have 7960's that were all configured as SIP v3 firmware for a project that
never happened.  When trying to convert one back, I couldn't get it to load
SCCP firmware from the Call manager(6.1.4) so I loaded SCCP v5 Firmware from
a standalone TFTP server, but now when I try to register to the call
manager, it registers and gets a DN, but the phone persistently reboots with
error"File Auth Fail File:P00308010200.sbn, File not found" .  I looked in
the CUCM TFTP directory and that particular file is there.  Documentation
has not helped.  Am I missing something, or did i just make a Doorstop out
of this phone?