[cisco-voip] UCCx scripting

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:19:14 EDT 2010

Craig--

I found the recording option.  it records to a Doc rather then a prompt, but
seems to work.  I can still play it.

My problem is transferring to an extension and then playing it.

In Unity you can record a name and do a supervised transfer and have it play
the name then transfer the user into the extension (meetme conference).

We are getting ready to decommission our Unity server so I'm trying to move
stuff off of it.  Other ideas?

Scott