[cisco-voip] Found voice-port 0/0/0:23 shutdown after restart in CCMAdmin

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:17:11 EDT 2010

It's needed for call manager to fully manage the MGCP connection
(reset the endpoint, etc) but you can get by without having it in
there but if you ever need to reset or have oddball problems some day,
that command missing could be the issue.

Anyway, I've seen in past when the MGCP resets and the config is
downloaded again, that for some reason some commands are not applied
correctly sometimes but work fine if you do it again manually. I've
seen it leave the PRI shutdown a handful of times across different IOS
versions, etc but never really narrowed down a cause. Maybe just a
timing thing on router bootup with everything coming up, etc.

Erick