[cisco-voip] How to send inbound call to multiple extensions

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:00:22 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Think we covered this one.

The list in this case has to be ephones doesnt it?
It wont ring two FXO ports via dial-peer's simultaneously?

If you want more control of the lines through CME rather than just the H323
gateway functionality on the router.
Then you would need the extensions registered as ephones.. i.e. Using an
ATA, VG202 etc.

Alternatively, you can just use a double adaptor in the simplest case, hook
both your analog phones into 1 FXO port with the
single shared number.

Cheers,

Tim.

Cheers,