[cisco-voip] UC MGR 8 is now on PUT

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Apr 19 12:33:07 EDT 2010

Yes I put my orders in for Unity, Unity Connection, CCX and CCM 8 for all my clients so that I have the pak keys and media on hand. The only thing not up yet appears to be Business Edition Upgrades.
You will not want to rely on licensing b/c 8.0 now uses a generated licensing mac instead of the NIC Mac and you won't have this info until after you install.

Matthew Loraditch, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com