[cisco-voip] Time Discrepancies

H, Tim TimH at trstone.com
Mon Apr 19 13:34:01 EDT 2010

All,

Running CUCM 7.1.3.30000-1

I'm having an issue with Date/Time Group.  The CUCM is in a different time zone then the remote site.  The remote site's time will not update as I update the Date/Time group.  I can make changes to the Date/Time Group and the changes will reflect on the phones (making changes to and from "-" to "/" in the date field) but the time will not change as I update the time zone.  Originally I thought it was pulling the time from the Voice Gateway since the time on that was also off, but after changing the time on it, the phones are still not updating correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim