[cisco-voip] SRTP on H323 GW Call Forward all

Samuel Womack womacksamuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:55:02 EDT 2010

Yes they do; when we disable SRTP (Secure RTP) for the Gateway all Forwards
not in the DID Range *Work* (this is the case for 3 different remote sites
where CFwdAll doesn't work in the manner explained in my previous
explanation)...Unfortunately I'm not the lead on this project and don't have
access to configs, but let's assume when an IP Phone Caller calls out to the
PSTN the Call are Encrypted between Phone and Gateway...

Sam