[cisco-voip] Sync password change to CUPC

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au
Wed Apr 21 18:11:21 EDT 2010

I'd like to see this fixed up also. Perhaps a check-box to change
password when the main login password is changed?

This causes some pains when the customer has a password policy that
locks out the account for failed login attempts.
I think the voicemail and conferencing passwords do not prompt on a
failed attempt.

On a side note, does anyone know if they can automate the population of
these account details during deployment?
Or is it still going to be a manual process for each user moving forward
in CUPC 8?

Thanks
Dana