[cisco-voip] Cant acce ccmadmin

Nicholas Schilling schillingn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:43:27 EDT 2010

try restarting the tomcat service

http://www-europe.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_0_1/ccmsrva/sasrvact.html

Using a Command Line Interface to Start and Stop Services
You can start and stop the following services by issuing a command in
the command line interface (CLI):
•Cisco Tomcat
•A Cisco DB
•Cisco CallManager Serviceability
To start a service, enter utils service start <service name>, where
service name equals the entire name of the service.
To stop a service, enter utils service stop <service name>, where