[cisco-voip] User Inadvertently Reaches Intercom

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:51:21 EDT 2010

Sorry, I was substituting # so I didn't have to type "number".  She does not
dial the hash key at the end of dialing.
You are correct, I could not duplicate the issue when I tried calling (the
call went right through to the end user's cell phone and the end user
answered).

Gateway config:

!

! Last configuration change at 10:51:37 edt Fri Apr 23 2010
! NVRAM config last updated at 10:51:55 edt Fri Apr 23 2010
!
version 12.4
service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime
service timestamps log datetime msec localtime
service password-encryption
service sequence-numbers
!
hostname noname-2801
!
boot-start-marker
boot system flash:c2801-spservicesk9-mz.124-22.T.bin
boot-end-marker
!
logging message-counter syslog
logging buffered 4096 informational
enable secret 5 $1$rDeJ$wQbhfjKKM2KiBeHquZr51
!
no aaa new-model
clock timezone est -5
clock summer-time edt recurring