[cisco-voip] Alternative to IBM RAID controller for CUCM/CUPS

Subhrojyoti Banerjee subhrojyoti at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:37:07 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm trying to install CUCM and CUPS 7.0 on IBM x3650 M2, Xeon 4C E5540. Previously this server used to be shipped with ServeRAID-MR10i SAS/SATA Controller, but this is now end of sale and IBM now ships with M5014 RAID controllers. I believe there is an open caveat with this successor controller and hence don't want to use it in my customer setup.

Has anyone used any other RAID controller as an alternative to MR10i?

Regards,
Subhrojyoti