[cisco-voip] Caller ID Override

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Tue Apr 27 19:30:05 EDT 2010

Sorry, guess I didn't make myself clear enough.  Don't want to block it but want each of the five (5) analog lines to present the same number to the called party.  Perhaps it's just no doable on analog lines.  Was pretty easy on the PRI but twenty-three (23) channels for eight (8) people was slight overkill.

Thanks...
--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services