[cisco-voip] Real Time Voice Recognition Call Center Stats

John Franklin john.franklin at voipintegration.com
Thu Apr 29 11:48:22 EDT 2010

Hey guys, I had seen a Cisco developer partner who was sharing the Cisco booth at VoiceCon this year but I can't find his card.

The vendor had a product which provided a realltime call center recording solution which performed voice recognition and provided live text translation of the calls. It also had a dashboard which showed you key words being spoken to allow you to identify customer sentiment far better than an agent survey could.

Since the developer was in the Cisco booth they are not listed as exhibiting and my online searches have been unsuccessful.
Does anyone know the vendor and/or product ? Has anyone had any experience with it they would care to share ?

Any help appreciated
Thanks
John