[cisco-voip] UCSS entitled upgrades for CCM?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Thu Apr 29 12:25:55 EDT 2010

We purchased UCSS for call manager when we upgraded to 6.1 a year ago.
Now I would like to plan to update to 7.x and since we have UCSS it
appears I can order the update through the PUT tool.

My question is regarding my DLL's.  Specifically, we have UCSS for 1,500
"users" (i.e. end points) which is 6,000 DLU's however over the last
year I have accumulated 6,240 DLU's.

Do I stand to lose the extra 240 in the upgrade?

How can I be sure that I will have everything I need (license wise)
before committing to the upgrade?