[cisco-voip] CUE AIM modules stuck while booting

Zoltan.Kelemen at emerson.com Zoltan.Kelemen at emerson.com
Mon Aug 2 03:25:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

Any of you running CUE on AIMs?

We have a couple here, and in a short while I had both replaced by TAC
as they were stuck in the booting process, periodically restarting
(after ~2000 seconds) due to heartbeat timeouts.

On a first try they were CUE 3.2.4 and they were sticking at Booting ...
8%, then I managed to upgrade them (through bootloader, on TAC
recommendation) to 7.0.5, now the issue is similar, the only difference
being, that it gets stuck at 27%

Reinstalling through bootloader seems to work, but then again this is
not something I'd expect to do after every power failure or something

Any ideas?

Regards,

Zoltan Kelemen
ETS & Information Security