[cisco-voip] Polycom rmx2000 and CM?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Mon Aug 2 13:48:51 EDT 2010

I posted the same question a couple of months ago.

I have CCM connected to my RMX2000 via H323 connection.

VTadvantage detects this and opens up when a caller dials the RMX2000
extension.   Although the camera sends correctly to the RMX2000;
VTadvantage does not display the stream from the RMX2000.

I haven't been able to resolve this, would be very interested to see how
far you get!