[cisco-voip] ANAC?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Aug 2 14:10:54 EDT 2010

Pretty trivial to do with CUAE or some other application.  I believe the development version of CUAE even has 1 or 2 TTS licenses.

-Ryan

On Aug 2, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Lisa Notarianni wrote:

We often have our field technician out on campus and he needs to call a VoIP phone to verify the number he is calling from (he works from the switch in a Comm Closet).  In a PBX world we use dial a number which will verbally tell you the number you are calling from (ANAC - Automatic Number Announcement Circuit).  Other than carrying around a VoIP 7911 or other small phone and plugging it into a switch and having the technician call it - is there any other solution that anyone knows of so there are not so many interruptions to someone sitting at a desk and repeating the number back to the technician in the field?

Thank you,

Lisa
--
<LNsignature.jpg>