[cisco-voip] Unity Connection with Unified Messaging Q4 2010

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Mon Aug 2 15:30:38 EDT 2010

I believe there are at least two reasons for this:

1.       Microsoft doesn't have the cleanest reputation for reliability
(fair or not) which causes some to be shy to do this.

2.       Cisco partners typically do not have the strongest Microsoft
partnership which causes them to shy away from this.

That's just my opinion.

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com