[cisco-voip] cal forward all

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 4 12:11:01 EDT 2010

I believe what you are saying is that you have a phone with 4 DNs (ie 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003).  When you forward DN 1000 a call to 1001, 1002, or 1003 still rings the phone?

This is expected, as CFA is on a per-line basis.  You cannot forward all lines on the phone at once and on a 7961 you cannot forward any line but the primary from the phone itself.

DND is an option for doing it all from the phone but it just turns off the ringer, it doesn't forward the lines.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/6_0_1/cucm-rel_note-601a.html#wp45504

-Ryan