[cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting and SQL 2005 ENCRYPTBYPASSPHRASE

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:47:54 EDT 2010

I don't know the answer but:

It's possible that UCCX does not support variables inside of sql functions
such as this.  One way to test that is to remove $sCCNumber, and replace it
with a String literal such as "00000000000000" and see if that works.  If it
does, then it's a problem with using variables inside of functions.  You did
say you can insert $sCCNumber if you don't use the function correct?

It's also possible that UCCX expects a document when using this sql
function.  So create a new Document variable and cast your sCCNumber like
this as a test:

Set myDocumentVariable = (Document) sCCNumber

Anthony

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Teixeira, Mike <mwteixeira at bendbroadband.net