[cisco-voip] is all traffic endpoint initiated?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 10 17:16:25 EDT 2010

...just an update, after installing the subscriber, the software media resources did not register. I had to first activate IPVMSA on the subscriber and those resources registered.

Not sure if I will need to proceed with activating that service on all subscribers or not yet.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)