[cisco-voip] Upgrade Path for CUCM (from version 6.1(4a)SU2 to 7.1(3b)SU2)

Nicholas Samios nsamios at staff.iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 11 06:53:17 EDT 2010

Hi Jamie,

Yes, you can do a direct upgrade, keep in mind there are licensing considerations (SW Feature license, etc).
You might find this tool useful in future - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080b31514.shtml
[cid:image001.png at 01CB3986.75171900]

--
Nicholas Samios