[cisco-voip] Cisco ASA and Skinny

Martin Bufton m.bufton at spectra-group.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 04:17:12 EDT 2010

Chris,

Thanks for your reply.

I am running 7.2(4) on my ASA firewall can't upgrade this due to company
requirements.

I can't find what version of SCCP this supports.

I am running a CUCM 7.0.2.

I appears that the version of SCCP used depends on the firmware on the
phone but I can't find which firmware uses which SCCP version.

Do you have a link to a cross reference table?

Martin Bufton BSc (Hons), CCNA - Systems Engineer