[cisco-voip] Webex AD setup - LDAP

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Fri Aug 13 11:28:42 EDT 2010

I created a AXL userID of "Meetingplace" set the password, for the AXL URL I put https://172.25.1.18:8443/axl/

Is the URL the correct layout?

When I select "update now" and "perform full sync with Cisco Unified Communications Manager" it says that it worked, but I see no users, and I cannot login via my login - I can only use the logins that we created in Meeting Place.

I have tried changing the Hostname for Active Directory Service from the call manager IP and AD server.

What should I check now?

Neal Haas

1020 S 10th St
Fresno, CA  93702