[cisco-voip] Options for upgrading 4.2(3) ?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:04:20 EDT 2010

Geoff--

I agree with Ed.  we have purchased non MCS servers direct from HP (now IBM)
and saved a bundle.  Not only the HW cost but also the maintenance
contracts.

And it's a whole lot easier to upgrade to a new hardware set then have to
blow away your current set and reinstall.

Personally I would still go with 7.1 as 8.0 just has not baked long enough
for me.

YMMV.

Scott