[cisco-voip] exporting CAR into a DB...Automagically

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Aug 19 16:05:44 EDT 2010

Nope, you can export the flat file CDR records (which is NOT the CAR db) to a server and do whatever you want with them but that's it.

-Ryan

On Aug 19, 2010, at 3:54 PM, Madziarczyk, Jonathan wrote:

I’m sure this has been discussed before, but my searching skills are coming up lacking.

Does CUCM (6.x) have an automated way to dump CAR into a database (MSSQL or Oracle is our flavor of choice)?

Obviously I can just pull CSVs and manually upload them, I was hoping there was a RonPopiel solution (set it and forget it).