[cisco-voip] Park Monitoring from the Directory Number admin page

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 19:38:41 EDT 2010

group,

Awhile ago, the "Park Monitoring" section was added to the 7.1.something
ccmadmin page when looking at the directory number configuration.

I had read in some release note that it was just a place holder and wasnt
connected to anything in the background. Does anyone know of any changes?
Anywhere I could look for more/newer information?

The 7.1(5b)SU2 release notes say nothing and the feature seems still dead.