[cisco-voip] Failed to update stats on database (UnityCn 7)

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 11:21:15 EDT 2010

Found some error messages coming in from our Unity Connection server
from task manager:

Failed to update stats on database unitydyndb. SQL Server may be down
or very busy.

Says to check the diagnostics log for more information... but I'm not
sure what log to look at :)

Looks like this is a task that runs nightly, been failing for awhile..
Any hints on what logs I need to look at? I've never troubleshooted on
a UCn server like this before. I pulled some informix logs from RTMT
but they didn't really have anything useful.

I saw this CSCsx32588 but doesn't look like we're hitting it as there
is plenty of space in the dyn database.

Anyone run into this before? drawing blanks in cisco.com so far.

--
Ed Leatherman